Impressum - Corvara in Alta Badia - Holiday in South Tyrol
Holder / Text
of Fam. De Lazzer
Str. Agá, 15
39033 Corvara in Alta Badia
T: +39 0471 836061
Vat ID: 00304500218
Str. Damez, 33
T: +39 0471 18 86 636
Vat ID: 02649500218
of Alex Moling
M: +39 339 73 99 300
Vat ID: 02766580217
All the contest of this site (text, images, mp3, etc.) is exclusive copyright of the respective authors.
Aims of the data processing:
Garni Edera, Str. Agá 15, 39033 Corvara (BZ) will use your data for the following purposes: to transmit e-mail messages and advertising communications, to comply with the legal obligations deriving also from local and municipal regulations as well as from civil and penal law standards, and to comply with any contractual obligations relative to the person involved and to safeguard credits and manage debts.Mode of the data processing:
Your data will be processed and stored electronically. Garni Edera, Str. Agá 15, 39033 Corvara (BZ) guarantees that, in accordance with the law, your personal data will be processed in compliance with the basic rights and the dignity of the person involved, in particular for what concerns privacy, personal identity and the right to protect such data.
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, your personal data will be communicated, if necessary:
- to public administrations and authorities, where envisaged by the law;
- to credit institutes with which our company maintains a relationship for managing credit/debts and carrying out financial intermediation;
- to all those physical and/or juridical persons, public and/or private (legal, administrative and tax consulting firms, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, etc.) when the communication is necessary or functional to carrying out our activity and according to the methods and for the purposes listed above.
The personal data processed by our company are not subject to disclosure. Data processing may be carried out with or without the use of electronic or, in any case, automated devices and will include all the operations envisaged in art. 4, subparagraph 1, letter a of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 and necessary for such processing. In any event, data processing will be carried out in compliance with all precautionary measures which guarantee its security and confidentiality.Nature of the data transmission:
The diffusion of the data at our disposal is up to You. In case You do not want to receive further info, please inform us in writing. In that case just mail to:
Obviously, if You ask to cancel Your data normally used to send invitations and info concerning our events, services and researches, You also lose the opportunities deriving from the updating of our future activities.
Moreover, we inform You that You can check Your data at any time or update, modify, complete or cancel them in our database.
In case we do not receive any notice, You will receive all communications concerning our initiatives regularly.Garni Edera, Str. Agá 15, 39033 Corvara (BZ) is responsible for the data processing operations.
You may exercise your rights at any time in relation to the data processing holder, according to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 that, for your convenience, is being provided here in its entirety:The rights of the interested party:
The interested party benefits from all the rights provided in the Par. 7 of the Decree Law 196/2003; he/she is allowed to check which data have been registered in the files and delete them.
Par. 7 of the Decree Law 196/2003 states:
Article 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The person involved has the right to receive confirmation regarding the existence of his/her personal data, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of such data in an understandable form.
2. The person involved has the right to obtain information about:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and procedures of the data processing operations;
- the applied logic in case of data processing carried out with the use of electronic devices;
- data identifying the data processing holder, the persons responsible and the representative designated in accordance with article 5, subparagraph 2;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to which the personal data can be communicated or that can become familiar with such data as the designated representative in the territory of the country, of those responsible or those assigned.
3. The person involved has the right:
- to update, correct or, when so requested, to supplement the data;
- to cancel, to convert into an anonymous format or to block the data processed in violation of the law, including the data for which storage is not necessary considering the purposes for which the data were acquired or subsequently processed;
- to certify that the operations described in letters a. and b. were divulged, also with regard to their contents, to those to whom the information was communicated or divulged, except for the case in which such compliance is impossible or involves means the use of which is significantly beyond the scope of protecting such a right.
4. The person involved has the right to object, in all or part:
What Are Cookies?
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of his/her personal data, though pertinent to the collection purpose;
- to the processing of personal data that involves him/her for the purpose of transmitting advertising or direct sales material or to carry out market or commercial communication surveys and research.
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on a website user’s device while the user is browsing the website. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting the website know about your previous activity on the site so that your use of the site is more efficient and enjoyable, remembering your preferences, allowing you to navigate through the site, and authenticating you if you have registered on the site or if you seek to make a purchase through the site. Cookies can also help to ensure that advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Yes. Cookies are small text files stored on your device by your browser. They are used on the one hand to make your browsing experience more efficient and enjoyable and on the other hand to get statistic information about visitors and their web surfing habits. The information collected by cookies does not personally identify visitors.
Am I required to accept cookies to use this website?
You can delete or reject all, or certain, cookies in your browser’s settings. However, be aware that if you do block cookies, some features of this website may not be available to you and some web pages may not display properly.
What happens if I permit cookies on my browser?
For more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/
Furthermore, for safety and statistical purposes, we use relevant systems to collect user information, such as your IP address, the used browser and operating system and/or websites visited by the user for example.
Does Garni Edera permit third parties to install cookies or similar web technologies on its websites?
As a general rule, we do not permit any third parties (such as advertisers) to install cookies on our websites or engage in behavioral advertising. However, on some of our websites, such as our social networking pages, it is possible that individuals have uploaded third party content, such as videos from YouTube or elsewhere, or embedded content and sharing tools from other third party sites. Since we do not control the dissemination of cookies by any sites that are not owned or operated by Garni Edera, you should check the relevant third party website(s) for more information about these cookies, and whether and how you may opt out of receiving them. Generally speaking, however, you may disable third party cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Instructions may be found at www.allaboutcookies.org
Booking Widget Seekda
This website uses the Booking Widget Seekda (if installed), an online booking service. This program uses the so-called "cookies".
It uses "strictly necessary (or essential) cookies" that allow you for example to switch from http to https, to save the language settings choice, to save the data entered on the booking form.
Seekda also integrates third-party content on this site (such as Facebook and Youtube). These third parties may theoretically also use "cookies". Please visit the websites of third parties to obtain additional information on usage.
By filling in the contact form with their data, the user authorizes the website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Cookies for Marketing / Remarketing Third Parties
Through the placement of cookies, browsing on this site could activate Remarketing/Display Ads on Google or third party sites that refer to this site.
These cookies are used by third parties in order to present advertising banners of this site on sites other than his own. While browsing this site, these cookies can be used to show products that may interesting or similar to those already watched, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not involve the processing of personal data, but allows the connection to your computer or other devices and track the stored data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used during navigation on our site.
The user’s navigation history, recorded by cookies, helps the activation of ads Remarketing
For more information on Google’s Remarketing you can visit this page
Users can disable the storage of Google cookies from your browser by following the instructions on these pages:
Principles of Google - Privacy and terms
Ads Preference Manager
By using this website, you consent to the processing of your data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Facebook Social Plug-ins
This website could use the social plug-ins of the so-called "social network" facebook.com (Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA). You will recognize the plug-in by the Facebook logo or the explanatory remark "Facebook Social Plug-in" exposed on a website. The following actions are carried out by this plug-in:
- Your browser will connect directly to the servers of Facebook
- The plug-in content is transferred by Facebook directly to your browser and implemented automatically
- If you are logged into Facebook while visiting a website that uses this plug-in, Facebook will be informed of it and thus relate your browsing this site to your Facebook account
- All interaction on your part with the plug-in will be redirected from your browser to Facebook and stored there
Please find more information on the purpose, amount and processing of your data as well as your rights concerning them on Facebook’s data protection terms.Google +1 Button and Google Social Widgets
This website uses "Google +1 Button" and/or the Google +1 Social Widgets of the so-called "social network" Google+ (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA).
The following actions are carried out by these plug-ins:
- Your browser will connect directly to the servers of google
- The data is transferred by Google directly to your browser
- If you are logged into Google while visiting a website that uses these plug-ins, Google will be informed of it and thus relate your browsing this site to your Google account
- All interaction on your part with the plug-ins will be redirected from your browser to Google and stored there
The service functions from Twitter could be integrated on our site. These functions are offered by Twitter, Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. Through the use of Twitter and the "Re-Tweet" the web pages you visit are associated with your Twitter account and visible to other users. This data is also sent to Twitter.
We point out that we as providers of the sites have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data as well as the use of those through Twitter. For more information, please see the privacy statement on Twitter http://twitter.com/
You can change your privacy settings on Twitter in the account settings http://twitter.com/account/settings
Booking.com / Widget
We have no influence on cookies stored by Booking.com. For more information about these cookies please visit the provider’s website: http://www.booking.com/
Holidaycheck / Widget
We have no influence on cookies stored by Holidaycheck. For more information about these cookies please visit the provider’s website: http://www.holidaycheck.com/
Tripadvisor / Widget
We have no influence on cookies stored by Tripadvisor. For more information about these cookies please visit the provider’s website: http://www.tripadvisor.com/
Garni Edera, with seat in Str. Agá 15, 39033 Corvara (BZ).
Terms and Conditions
SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council. Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission:
Last modification date: